FOR THE YOUNG PERSON
We welcome you to join the programme if you:
- Are 16-29 years old
- Have committed an offence
- Are not in education or employment
- Wish to be employed
To join the STEP programme:
- Fill out the form
- You will be contacted by the programme coordinator who will assign you a suitable counsellor
- There will be counselling sessions covering seven different topics
- If necessary, we will help you to reach the additional services you need - debt counselling, a psychologist, unemployment fund, training, etc.
- We will work with you to find suitable employers from among our partners and the open labour market
- A job interview will take place
- You start work and the STEP programme will support you and your employer for the next 6 months to help you stay employed
NB! The prerequisite for completing counselling is that you also put in the effort, invest in job searches, communicate with employers, come to meetings on time, remain actively involved and contact your counsellor immediately if you have any concerns!